Contributions for poster presentations are invited. Abstracts of a maximum of one A4 page should be submitted online using this template by 2 January 2019. Figures and references are permitted.
Information for submitting your abstract
If you have previously submitted an abstract or registered to attend an IOP Conference, please log in. For new users you will need to create an account. If you have forgotten your password, you can request details from the login page. Please note your submission will not be completed until you reach the "submission confirmation" page.
- Select your preferred topic
- Enter your abstract title Indicate the presenting authors gender - this information is supplied for the purpose of monitoring only
- Select your preference for an oral or poster presentation
- Indicate whether the work is student work
- Select the corresponding and presenting author
- Attach the file (with the provided template) - please include all co-authors within the file
- Review your submission and select submit.
The corresponding author will receive an email confirming the submission. If you do not receive an email, your abstract may not have been received and you are advised to contact the conferences team by email to email@example.com or by telephone to +44 (0)20 7470 4800.
Abstract amendments Authors can amend their submission online up until the abstract submission deadline. If you are unable to submit your abstract online, please contact the conferences team by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone to +44 (0)20 7470 4800. Please ensure that you quote the name of the event when contacting us.